You can use the SQL Web Administration tool to perform various database management tasks on the server:
- Publish Initial Schema and Data by uploading and executing a sql script created by the Database Publishing Wizard
- Modify existing datababase objects (Table, View, Stored Procedure etc.)
- Run queries, Execute SQL Statement, view table data.
- Create database objects for ASP.NET Features like Membership, Profile and Personalization.
The SQL Web Admin is located at: http://sqladmin.sineris.com
You must log in using a database user name and password.
Another option is to log in directly from the Hosting Control Panel
- Navigate to SQL 2008 or SQL 2012 Databases
- Select 'Browse Databse' from the list of available Databases
- You will be logged into the SQL Web Admin directly