I'm gonna show you that how to install Wordpress in our ASP.NET Website Panel. Okay let's see step by step that how to do this.
1. First of all you have to login your hosting control panel that means Website Panel (cp.ancbd.com).
2. Then you should go your wwwroot folder that means File Manager > example.com > wwwroot then you see some files like web.config, please keep the file on your hosting don't delete this otherwise you lost your PHP configuration.
4. After completing download the Wordpress .zip or .tar.gz file you should extract the compressed zipped file on you computer and you will see a "wordpress" folder just go and most importantly you have to again compressed zip under Wordpress files.
5. Now create a database with database user through MySQL 5.X
6. And finally upload your custom compressed zipped file through your Website Panel file manager.
7. Now it's gets done! Open a new tab from your browser and visit your site then you get see wodpress configuration page.
8. Add your website informations like Title, Short Description, Admin Email, Username, Password etc and submit.
→ Hey what's up your wordpress installation has been successfully right!. Okay, thanks for being with Alpha Net.